Fun Facts You Should Know Before Moving To Portland – In recent years, Portland, Oregon, has become one of the most popular places to live. Maybe I’m looking for a place with clean air, a place where you can watch greenery or a fresh and innovative atmosphere. Whatever the reason, here are some things to consider before returning to beaver status.
- Rain: If they call for heavy rain, they can be taken lightly. The rain is fixed at Portland; Even in good weather, clouds can open and cause an explosion of 5 minutes. Life goes on and most people in Oregon laugh when they hear that people in places like Los Angeles do not think they see a little drizzle.
- The actual landscape of Green Portland is not only very alive, but it also expresses the mentality of people. It is a city very conscious of the environment. Recycling is a necessity and does not forget to bring your bag when you go to the supermarket.
- Transportation: The people of Portland certainly have a car, but if you live in the city, you do not always need it. Public transportation, such as the MAX light rail service, is also very efficient.
- Cycling: Cycling is considered very serious here. If you plan to drive or go to Portland, always share the road, it’s time to act like a cyclist.
- Beer: There are now cities that take their beer seriously. There are more than 60 micro-factories in the city center. Do not try to visit them all in one day!
- Landscape: Portland is able to be reached by car at some of the most beautiful scenery. The Hood is a beautiful day trip, located less than a two-hour drive from the Pacific Ocean, just an hour from the city, and the Columbia River Gorge offers impressive waterfalls and a great view for excursions short.
- For Portland to be strange: it’s the slogan you hear and see in the city for years. Although Portland is the city where all kinds of people live, the city is known to be a city that meets people from all walks of life.